RE: RELATED ISSUE AUTHORED UNIT

No

If you download a page - the page is a D U.  But every image on the page is
also a D U.

With the Web Unit - only the page is a W U.

This is important because most of our guidelines where we say  D U  cannot
be met by most Delivery Units.   So we can use Delivery Unit as currently
defined and we can't re-define it.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.