RE: RELATED ISSUE AUTHORED UNIT

Isn’t the (old) “perceivable unit” the same thing that is meant by (new) Web Unit?  As per Gregg’s note earlier today, the only SC that uses perceivable unit is 2.4.3.  Both delivery unit and perceivable unit are used to define content however.

The simple term “content” works well in the definition of structure (below).