parent child relationships in Wiki

Is there a definitive layout for the "How to Meet" doc.

i.e.

Success_Criteria

<key_terms>

<intent>

<examples>

<sufficient_techniques>

            <technology_independent>

            <HTML>

            <CSS>

            <more .>

            <common_failures>

<optional_techniques>

            <technology_independent>

            <HTML>

            <CSS>

            <more .>

<benefits>

<examples>

<related_resourses>

If this heading order is wrong or the parent child relationships are wrong,
could someone correct it and post it to the list? I think it will be helpful
to have something clearly laid out for everyone to see.

I went through the WIKI and found the following:

These have HTML headings in both the Sufficient and Optional sections:

http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=How_to_Meet_Success_Criterio
n_1.1.1

http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=How_to_Meet_Success_Criterio
n_1.1.3

http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=How_to_Meet_Success_Criterio
n_1.1.4

http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=How_to_Meet_Success_Criterio
n_2.4.4

http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=How_to_Meet_Success_Criterio
n_3.1.1

These have SMIL headings in both Sufficient and Optional sections:

http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=How_to_Meet_Success_Criterio
n_1.2.1

This has CSS in both the Sufficient and optional sections:

http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=How_to_Meet_Success_Criterio
n_1.3.2

The Following have Situation A, Situation B headings but the other
techniques don't:

http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=How_to_Meet_Success_Criterio
n_1.1.1

http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=How_to_Meet_Success_Criterio
n_1.1.3

http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=How_to_Meet_Success_Criterio
n_1.3.2

http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=How_to_Meet_Success_Criterio
n_1.3.4

http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=How_to_Meet_Success_Criterio
n_2.5.1

http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=How_to_Meet_Success_Criterio
n_2.5.2

http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=How_to_Meet_Success_Criterio
n_2.5.3

http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=How_to_Meet_Success_Criterio
n_2.5.4

http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=How_to_Meet_Success_Criterio
n_3.1.1

http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=How_to_Meet_Success_Criterio
n_3.1.2

http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=How_to_Meet_Success_Criterio
n_3.1.5

I'm OK with looking at it later.but I don't understand the outline as it
stands right now.

I don't think we should put the technology independent techniques in the
optional section because many of them are not optional.

.Access empowers people
            .barriers disable them.

www.eramp.com

  _____