Re: Need to have a "technology independent" heading in the GL

I don¹t understand why you think the current organization lacks of clarity.

Adding additional layers of labels makes it even harder to understand the
relationships between the different pieces. It just adds one more ³link² to
follow before you finally reach the information about the technique.

Can¹t we just add technology independent techniques to the optional section,
before the technology-specific subsections?