Components Mini-Tutorial [was Re: EOWG: Agenda for 22 September 2006 Teleconference]

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 15:07:22 -0500
To: love26@gorge.net, "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

> It might be useful to have a "scenarios" paragraph that addresses
> various uses of the document.

right. will try to find time to add to "requirement" analysis... would someone else write up a couple scenarios or use cases or such?

> I somehow was led to believe that the "scroll" (one long document)
> version I enjoyed with Opera would be one choice but now it seems that
> the only version available is the "slides" version.

Both are available. Currently the first "slide" includes the instruction: "use the A key to view all content on one Web page." .. although it's not very obvious.

Changelog includes an open item[1] for "Add buttons" -- and I think this would be one of them.

Also, both versions will be explicitly linked from the About page:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/components-slides
(which currently is still the old format and content)

Best,
~ Shawn

[1] changelog changes http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/cl-components-self.html#changes