Re: EOWG: Agenda for 22 September 2006 Teleconference

Shawn Henry wrote:

> Keep in mind that the scenarios for using this material are not just a
> person going through the document by themselves; scenarios also include
> people in a group talking about the document, people using it to create
> their own presentations, etc.

It might be useful to have a "scenarios" paragraph that addresses
various uses of the document.

I somehow was led to believe that the "scroll" (one long document)
version I enjoyed with Opera would be one choice but now it seems that
the only version available is the "slides" version.

Love.