Re: Fwd: [Filipino / Tagalog] Intention of translation

Hi Xueyuan,

Hope all is well. Here are the documents for the translation to
Tagalog/Filipino language.

   1. User Timing Level 3 - https://www.w3.org/TR/user-timing/
   2. Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs) v1.0 -
   https://www.w3.org/TR/did-core/
   3. Media Queries Level 3 - https://www.w3.org/TR/mediaqueries-3/

   4. WOFF File Format 2.0 - https://www.w3.org/TR/WOFF2/
   5. Verifiable Credentials Data Model v1.1 -
   https://www.w3.org/TR/vc-data-model/
   6. CSS Color Module Level 3 - https://www.w3.org/TR/css-color-3/

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you,