Re: Fwd: [Filipino / Tagalog] Intention of translation

Dear Brian,

Many thanks for developing these translations so efficiently.

Following "Review criteria for volunteer translations" of the
translation policy <https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/>, W3C
expects the translations to be in HTML format. To achieve this:

1) you can upload these translations on your site, using the page
formats identical to their original English documents, and then send me
URIs of the translations;
or 2) you may send me the HTML files of those translations and I am
happy to help host them on the W3C site.

Please include a disclaimer sentence in Tagalog/Filipino language in
each translation, usually on top of the page, indicating that: "The
translation may contain errors and the normative version of the
specification is the English version found at the W3C site (with a
prominent link back to the original English specification)".

Please be friendly reminded that W3C especially encourages translations
of W3C Recommendations which are the stable final standards. User Timing
Level 3 is currently a Candidate Recommendation and will evolve in the
following months. You are highly welcome to update the translation once
the document is published as a W3C Recommendation.

Please feel free to reach out for any questions or more information.

Warm Regards,
Xueyuan