I would like to Share Translated Page

From: Laura Himmer <laurahimmer@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 18:55:16 +0530
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
 Hello Team,

I hope you are doing well, I am Laura, Marketing Manager at *CouponoBox*.

I have just reviewed https://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/ and noticed that your
page is translated in many native languages but it's missing Vietnamese.

There are more than 76 million native speakers of this language and I would
like to share that I have translated this page in Vietnamese.

*Check it Out Here:*  *XHTML 1.0
<https://www.couponobox.com/blog/xhtml-1-1-xhtml-dua-tren-mo-dun-an-ban-thu-hai/>*

It might make a great addition to your page for Vietnamese speakers.

Either way, keep up the good work!  Thanks for your time.

*Cheers,*

*Laura Himmer*