Re: I would like to Share Translated Page

Hi Laura,

The page <https://www.w3.org/MarkUp/translations> was last updated in
July 2004, and after then, all the translations were managed on W3C
Translations page <https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/>.

However, last January, W3C discontinued adding new volunteer
translations to its translations page due to some maintenance issues:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2017JanMar/0000.html

We're currently exploring new project/system for volunteer translations,
and will keep you and the translators posted if any update. Before then,
you are welcomed to share your translations on this translators mailing
list, from where the group people can benefit.

Thanks,
Xueyuan