Re: I would like to Share Translated Page

Hi Laura,

Many thanks for sharing the translation with us. Much appreciated!

Following the W3C volunteer translation policy, would you add the
following disclaimer information in Vietnamese to the translation:

1) a reference to the original English document 2) that the translated
document may contain errors from the translation 3) and the normative
version of the specification is the English version found at the W3C site.

This disclosure should be made in a prominent location, generally a
header or footer that wraps the translated specification. More info at:
https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#volunteer

Ps:
I didn't manage to access to the translation you provided at first:
https://www.couponobox..com/blog/xhtml-1-1-xhtml-dua-tren-mo-dun-an-ban-thu-hai/

So I suppose it's at:
https://www.couponobox.com/blog/xhtml-1-1-xhtml-dua-tren-mo-dun-an-ban-thu-hai/

Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information about
W3C translations.

Looking forward very much to hearing more about Vietnamese translations
from you.

Warm regards,
Xueyuan