Re: "Web Annotation Data Model" Japanese translation available

Hi Shuji,

As announced earlier in Jan (Message forwarded below), the W3C Volunteer
Translation Database has been discontinued since then. You are highly
welcome to continue sharing further translations to W3C translators
mailing list, from where others could still benifit.

Best Regards,
Xueyuan

在 17/3/7 21:49, 上綱秀治 写道: