Re: Hebrew Completed translation

Dear Liron,

Thanks for the translation. It is now in the database.

cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?titleMatch=Web+Content+Accessibility+Guidelines+%28WCAG%29+Overview&lang=any&search1=Submit>

[[
Translations of “Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) Overview”
[..]
סקירת הנחיות נגישות תכנים באינטרנט (WCAG)
Hebrew translation. Translator: Liron Eldar.
[...]
]]

Coralie

--
   Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
      W3C/ERCIM - B219 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR