Short translation needed - Re: Adding Kazakh language in Translations DB - Re: Kazakh Completed translation

Dear Vladimir and Translators

This is a reminder that I would be grateful for any help from a Kazakh
volunteer to translate the two short sentences below.

We need this in order to add Kazakh as a language in the Database, and
then add the translation that was produced.

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR