Adding Kazakh language in Translations DB - Re: Kazakh Completed translation

On Wed, 02 Mar 2011 15:12:35 +0100, Владимир Чехлов
<vladimirchkhlv@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Translators
>
> I have completed the translation into kazakh of the following
> document(s):
[...]
> Best wishes,
> Vladimir Chekhlov

Hello Vladimir, all,

Yours are the first translations into Kazakh that will go in the
Translations database. In order to add them, we need the following
translations into Kazakh:

"Kazakh Translations of W3C Documents"
"Kazakh" (name of the language).

Thanks a lot in advance.

Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR
mailto:coralie@w3.org +33492387590 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/