Re: Russian Completed translation

On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 17:07:00 +0100, Vladimir Sibirov
<trustmaster@kodigy.com> wrote:

> Sorry for that, Dropbox doesn't appear to be a good choice for hosting
> web
> pages. I have uploaded it here:
> http://kodigy.com/w3c/sw-oosd-primer-ru.html

[...]
>>> 13 февраля 2011 г. 19:41 пользователь Vladimir Sibirov <
>>> trustmaster@kodigy.com> написал:
>>>
>>>  Dear Translators

[...]

Hello Vladimir

Thanks for moving the translation which is now available and included in
the Translations DB:

[[
Translations of “A Semantic Web Primer for Object-Oriented Software
Developers”
Введение в семантическую паутину для разработчиков
объектно-ориентированного программного обеспечения
Russian translation. Translator: Владимир Сибиров (Vladimir Sibirov).
]]

cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?lang=any&translator=any&date=any&docSelection=choose&rec=none&note=sw-oosd-primer&tut=none&wai=none&i18n=none&qa=none&misc=none&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR
mailto:coralie@w3.org +33492387590 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/