Re: Ukrainian and Belarusian Completed translation

Hello

Thanks for starting work on these.

Please see below.

Coralie

On Sat, 19 Feb 2011 11:36:21 +0100, Client <clientchuk@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Translators
> I have completed the translation into Ukrainian and Belarusian of the
> following document(s):
>
> XForms 1.0 Frequently Asked Questions -
> http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/2003/xforms-faq.html
> WebCGM 2.0 - http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/REC-webcgm20-20070130/
>
> Відповіді на часті питання по XForms 1.0 -
> http://cfddealings.com/w3c/xforms-faq-uk.htm   - Ukrainian

This translation doesn't appear at the URI above, which currently returns
a 404.

> WebCGM 2.0 - http://cfddealings.com/w3c/webcgm2.0-uk.htm   -  Ukrainian
> WebCGM 2.0 - http://cfddealings.com/w3c/webcgm2.0-be.htm   -  Belarusian

For the two translations above, I note that you haven't translated the
documents referenced in the table of contents; translating the cover page
with table of contents only is not sufficient.

Also, please, make sure to place a prominent disclaimer in your
translations, as described in the part here:

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR