Re: CAT - Re: Translate set of WAI documents into Chinese Simplified

Dear Dengfeng

Thanks for this translation, which is now in the Translations database:

[[
Translations of “Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0”
[...]
Web内容无障碍指南 (WCAG) 2.0
Chinese, Simplified translation. Translators: Yunfeng Qiu, Dengfeng Yao.
]]

cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?lang=any&translator=any&date=any&docSelection=choose&rec=WCAG20&note=none&tut=none&wai=none&i18n=none&qa=none&misc=none&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR