Re: CAT - Re: Translate set of WAI documents into Chinese Simplified

Dear Coralie,

After some discussion , we ,including all translators and some
reviewers, determine to  confirm that we do *not* intend to pursue an
Authorized W3C
Translation for WCAG 2.0 but only want to provide it as a volunteer
translation.

Thanks again for your concern about our work. If you have any
questions, you can contact us anytime for further information about
what you need.

Best Regards!

Dengfeng  Yao (Ò¦µÇ·å)