Translation Volunteer

From: Teychin Tamchai <teychin@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 18:23:48 +1000
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing this email in regards to Translation Volunteering with W3C
organization.  I would like to find out on how about I could participate
with your organization.

My back ground is Thai/Chinese but I have been living in Australia for over
20 years.  I am able to speak and write in Thai, Chinese and English and I
am looking for an opportunity to participate as a Translator for W3C.

With any information and advice highly appreciate.

I thank you for your time and I look forward to hear from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,

Wesley Tamchai

5 Cambridge Street, Seaholme,
Victoria 3018 AUSTRALIA