Re: Translation Volunteer

On Tue, 04 May 2010 10:23:48 +0200, Teychin Tamchai <teychin@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Sir/Madam
>
> I am writing this email in regards to Translation Volunteering with W3C
> organization.  I would like to find out on how about I could participate
> with your organization.
>
> My back ground is Thai/Chinese but I have been living in Australia for
> over
> 20 years.  I am able to speak and write in Thai, Chinese and English and
> am looking for an opportunity to participate as a Translator for W3C.
>
> With any information and advice highly appreciate.
>
> I thank you for your time and I look forward to hear from you soon.
>
> Yours Sincerely,
>
> Wesley Tamchai
>
> 5 Cambridge Street, Seaholme,
> Victoria 3018 AUSTRALIA
> +61432620558

Dear Wesley Tamchai

Thanks for volunteering.

You are welcome to proceed with translating any W3C document into the
language that you are most comfortable with, preferably your native
language.

We welcome translations of:
  * recommendations
  * group notes
  * tutorials, FAQs and articles

Find more at
   http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#docs

Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR
mailto:coralie@w3.org +33492387590 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/