Re: [ru] Completed translation

From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 14:34:06 +0200
To: "Taras Sklepko" <taras.sklepko@gmail.com>, w3c-translators@w3.org
Cc: Красников Дмитрий <dk-resume@yandex.ru>, Алексей Сундуков <public-mail@alekciy.ru>

Hello Taras, all

In light of feedback [1] received on this submission, I'll hold on before
processing the translation for inclusion in the Database.

Kindly let us know if the translation is revised.

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2010AprJun/0013.html#replies

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR