Re: Completed one translation into Farsi (Persian) - Customdtd

Hello Joe

I spotted latin letters in the title of your translation: "از «DTSهاي
سفارشي» استفاده نکنيد!" (it doesn't disply well in this e-mail because of
mixing left-to-right and right-to-left text, sorry).

Please, double check, and let me know if "DTS" shouldn't be replaced by
"DTD". If "DTS" is a typo, please, fix the <title> and <h1> elements.

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR