Re: Thai translation complete

From: A Bagi <ahmed.bagi@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 13:01:39 +0100
To: "Elite Comp" <babieintown@yahoo.com>, <w3c-translators@w3.org>
งานดีมาก
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Elite Comp
  To: w3c-translators@w3.org
  Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 8:03 AM
  Subject: Thai translation complete

        Dear Translators

        I have completed the translation into Thai of the following
        document(s):

        Don't use "Custom DTDs"!
        http://www.w3.org/Style/customdtd
        อย่าใช้ "DTDs เฉพาะ"!
        http://www.codingbasic.com/style/customdtd.html

        CSS WG Members
        http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/members.php3
        สมาชิก CSS
        http://www.codingbasic.com/style/members.html

        I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ
        (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I have
        placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in which I disclose,
        (1) the title of and link to the original English document, (2) that my
        document is a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the
        original English document on the W3C website is the one that is official.
        (Items (2) and (3) are in the target language.)

        I confirm that the links within my translation(s) are valid and I have
        endeavoured to provide valid markup and CSS
        (validation tools are at http://validator.w3.org/).

        Best Regards
        Alisa