Re: finished bengali translation of web stylesheets homepage

Hello Axel,

On Wednesday 02 September 2009, Axel Friedrich wrote:
> Dear list, dear Coralie, dear Bert,
>
> this is the last of the translations I annouced in august - bengali:
>
> original: http://www.w3.org/Style/
> translated document: http://www.webstyles-bengali.in/Style/index.html
>
> original: http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/
> translated document:
> http://www.webstyles-bengali.in/Style/CSS/index.html
>
> original: http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/learning
> translated document:
> http://www.webstyles-bengali.in/Style/CSS/learning.html
>
> original: http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Buttons
> translated document:
> http://www.webstyles-bengali.in/Style/CSS/Buttons/index.html
>
> original: http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Buttons/Menu
> translated document:
> http://www.webstyles-bengali.in/Style/CSS/Buttons/Menu/index.html

You almost make me believe that translating my documents is easy...

I've added links to all of them.

But three requests for improvements nevertheless. :-)

The page

    http://www.webstyles-bengali.in/Style/CSS/Buttons/Menu/index.html

contains an incorrect word "#white" on line 24. It should be "#fff".
(This is the same error that I told you about earlier, when you sent the
Arabic translations. It's our fault.)

Can you change the URLs of the original documents for "Buttons"
and "Menu" to:

    http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Buttons/Overview.html
    http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Buttons/Menu.html

(Because of the language negotiation, the current links don't lead to
the English versions, but redirect back to the Bengali ones.)

Bert