Thai translation complete

From: Elite Comp <babieintown@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 00:03:48 -0700 (PDT)
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Dear Translators

I have completed the translation into Thai of the following
document(s):

Don't use "Custom DTDs"!
http://www.w3.org/Style/customdtd
อย่าใช้ "DTDs เฉพาะ"!
http://www.codingbasic.com/style/customdtd.html

CSS WG Members
http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/members.php3
สมาชิก CSS
http://www.codingbasic.com/style/members.html

I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I have
placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in which I disclose,
(1) the title of and link to the original English document, (2) that my
document is a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the
original English document on the W3C website is the one that is official.
(Items (2) and (3) are in the target language.)

I confirm that the links within my translation(s) are valid and I have
endeavoured to provide valid markup and CSS
(validation tools are at http://validator.w3.org/).

Best Regards
Alisa