RE: Intention of translation

Hello Dénes,

As mentioned on the main translation page, the procedure for pages under
/International is different from that for other documents.  Please take a
look at the instructions at
http://www.w3.org/International/2004/06/translation

Thanks for your offer to translate the articles below.  Those articles are
all stable and so please go ahead.  Please find the source text attached to
this email.

Since this will be our first translation into Hungarian, please also
translate the attached boiler-plate text file.  This provides all the
additional text over and above the core text of each article.

When you have finished, please send to me and I will post the translations
on the w3c site.

Many thanks!  Contact me if you have questions.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)