Re: The Ukrainian (uk) translation of the "Starting with HTML + CSS"

Hello Eugene,

First, sorry for the delay in answering. (You message was in the middle
of a pile that arrived during my holidays. I still haven't read all of
them...)

On Wednesday 17 June 2009, Deep76 wrote:
> The translation of  the original document :
> http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/011/firstcss
> can be  found in Ukrainian at this location:
> http://www.smartviper.com/Style/Example007ukr/011/firstcss.html

I noticed some small problems:

1) The <html> tag doesn't indicate the language of the following text.
It would be better as

because some rules in the style sheet are different for different
languages.

2) The link back to the original should be

    http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/011/firstcss.en.html

i.e., including the ".en.html" at the end. (The link without the
extensions is language-dependent, which means that somebody whose
language preference is Ukrainian would get right back to the Ukrainian
translation and never see the English original.)

3) There is a missing image:

    http://www.smartviper.com/Style/CSS/colors

The original image is http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/colors
You can either link to the original or make a copy, whichever you
prefer.

Bert