Re: German Translation [of WAI's Essential Components of Web Accessibility]

Dear Mark,

Thank you for your offer to translate
   http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/components
into German.

I apologise for the delay in getting back to you.  However, you may, of
course, go ahead with this translation and I look forward to receiving
your completed work.

Many thanks.

Kind regards

Helen Westbrook