Re: German Translation [of WAI's Essential Components of Web Accessibility]

Dear Mark Goeder-Tarant,

We welcome your translation of Essential Components of Web Accessibility at:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/components.php

We encourage translations of all WAI documents listed in the "Priorities for Translating WAI Documents' section of Translating WAI Documents:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/translation#priorities
You may translate any of the documents listed there and do not need to contact wai@w3.org beforehand.

Thank you and we look forward to your translation.

Best regards,
~Shawn

-----
Shawn Lawton Henry, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
about: http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/
phone: +1-617-395-7664
e-mail: shawn@w3.org