Re: Translating to Indonesian

On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 06:20:40 +0100, <roberta@idebagus.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> My name is Roberta Asparsa, and I would like to translate
> http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/Core/ into Bahasa Indonesia.
>
> I would also like to note that there is a typo made on this page
> http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Lists/ListLang-id.html
>
> Between the H1 it should be,
>
> (Terjemahan dari Dokumen-dokumen W3C ke dalam Bahasa Indonesia)
>
> And should not be,
>
> (Terjemahan dari Dokumen-dokumen W3C kedalam Banhasa Indonesia)

Dear Roberta

Thank you so much for your offer.
You may go ahead, please.

If you are new to the translations program, please, have a look at the
instructions and tips at
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2006JulSep/0047

Also, I will relay your corrections above to Ivan who still maintains the
translations database.

Thanks a lot.
Best,

Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR
T:+33(0)492387590 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/