Re: Final Spanish translation of Web Style Sheets Examples

Thank you for the work. I hope your hand recovers nicely and quickly.

Bert Bos has linked to your translations from the original documents, and
your translations are now in the db, cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?lang=es&translator=any&date=any&docSelection=choose&rec=none&note=none&tut=csstricks&wai=none&i18n=none&qa=none&misc=none&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

[[
Translations of the document group “CSS tips & tricks”
Trucos y sugerencias para CSS - Un menú de fantasía
Translator: Trusted Translations, Inc., directed by Cornelio Flores.
Trucos y sugerencias para CSS - Hojas de estilo alternativas
Translator: Trusted Translations, Inc., directed by Cornelio Flores.
Trucos y sugerencias para CSS - Centrado de objetos
Translator: Trusted Translations, Inc., directed by Cornelio Flores.
Trucos y sugerencias para CSS - Esquinas redondeadas y cuadros con sombra
Translator: Trusted Translations, Inc., directed by Cornelio Flores.
Hojas de estilo para la Web - Trucos y sugerencias para CSS
Translator: Trusted Translations, Inc., directed by Cornelio Flores.
Trucos y sugerencias para CSS - Sombras
Translator: Trusted Translations, Inc., directed by Cornelio Flores.
Trucos y sugerencias para CSS - Reglas pares e impares
Translator: Trusted Translations, Inc., directed by Cornelio Flores.
Trucos y sugerencias para CSS - Figuras y leyendas
Translator: Trusted Translations, Inc., directed by Cornelio Flores.
Trucos y sugerencias para CSS - Familias de fuentes
Translator: Trusted Translations, Inc., directed by Cornelio Flores.
Trucos y sugerencias para CSS - Párrafos con sangría
Translator: Trusted Translations, Inc., directed by Cornelio Flores.
Trucos y sugerencias para CSS - Un menú fijo en pantalla
Translator: Trusted Translations, Inc., directed by Cornelio Flores.
Trucos y sugerencias para CSS - Texto con sombra
Translator: Trusted Translations, Inc., directed by Cornelio Flores.
Trucos y sugerencias para CSS - La pseudoclase ":target"
Translator: Trusted Translations, Inc., directed by Cornelio Flores.
Trucos y sugerencias para CSS - Barras de desplazamiento sin color
Translator: Trusted Translations, Inc., directed by Cornelio Flores.
]]

--
Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR