RE: What Pages Can I Translate?

Hello Ajeet,

Please note that Coralie didn't mention another possibility:

You can translate some of the Internationalization Activity articles/tutorials at http://www.w3.org/International/ . I process these translations. You can find instructions here:

http://www.w3.org/International/2004/06/translation

I would like to have some of this education and outreach material available in an Indian language.

Best regards,
RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead