Re: What Pages Can I Translate?

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 14:59:21 +0200, Ajeet Khurana <kits_ajeet@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
> I would like to volunteer my services for translating some W3C pages to
> Hindi (my native language). I have been a Lecturer at the University of
> Texas at Austin and am currently based in India.
> My question is: What page(s) should I translate? Is there a preferred
> list?
> Thanks
> Ajeet Khurana
> Search from any Web page with powerful protection. Get the FREE Windows
> Live Toolbar Today!
> http://toolbar.live.com/?mkt=en-in

Hello Ajeet Khurana

And welcome to the w3c-translators list.

Here is the W3C volunteer translations home page:
   http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/

 From there you'll be guided as to what to translate. You'll find pointers
to preferred lists, notably in the WAI and QA activities. You'll find also
how to translate documents and articles in the Internationalization
activity.

A compilation of basic tips for the volunteer translation is found at
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2006JulSep/0047

Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR
T:+33(0)492387590 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/