Re: Translation to Spanish of the document "Mobile Web Best Practices 1.0"

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 08:40:42 -0500, Marta Ocio Barriales
<marta.solete@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We have already completed the translation of the document "Mobile Web
> Best Practices 1.0". You can find it at
> http://www.di.uniovi.es/~paule/bpv1.htm
>
> Best regards,
> Marta

Hello Maria

The document is a proposed recommendation, hence it's not material for the
translations database [1]

[1] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#docs

As soon as the Mobile Web Best Practices 1.0 are a rec and we have your
translation, that shall be included in the translations database.

I haved cc:ed the Members of the Best Practices Working Group to let them
know of your Spanish translation.

Translation of:

    Mobile Web Best Practices 1.0
    http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/PR-mobile-bp-20061102/

  by Marta Ocio Barriales

    Buenas prácticas para la web móvil 1.0
    http://www.di.uniovi.es/~paule/bpv1.htm

Coralie Mercier  Communications | Administration  mailto:coralie@w3.org
    MIT/CSAIL - 32 Vassar St. - Room G528 - Cambridge, MA 02139 - USA
T:+33(0)616457202 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/