RE: W3C Translators guidelines: a proposal

-----Original Message-----
From: w3c-translators-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-translators-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Coralie Mercier
Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2007 10:31 AM
To: Gabriele Romanato; Andrea Garcia-Falces
Cc: w3c-translators@w3.org
Subject: Re: W3C Translators guidelines: a proposal

Gabriele Romaneto as a volunteer translator is proposing to write some
guidelines for translating W3C documents, Andrea Garcia-Falces as
Communication Staff of the W3C Spain Office is interested to contribute to
writing guidelines for translating W3C documents in different languages.

We have two volunteers to work on this project to write some guidelines to
translators. We currently have a few tips at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2006JulSep/0047 and if
I understand correctly, this is not enough.

Roberto Scano:
If there is need of help, i'm here ;-)

Roberto Scano (rscano@iwa-italy.org)
IWA/HWG International Project Manager and EMEA Coordinator
International Webmasters Association / HTML Writers Guild
W3C Advisory Commitee Representative for IWA/HWG W3C
WCAG Working Group Member - W3C ATAG Working Group Member
Expert of ISO/TC 159/SC 4/WG 5 'Software ergonomics and human-computer dialogues'
http://www.iwanet.org - http://www.hwg.org
E-Mail: emea@iwanet.org - w3c-rep@iwanet.org
Personal web site: http://www.robertoscano.info