Changes to i18n feedback text

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 14:08:47 +0100
To: <w3c-translators@w3.org>
Cc: <public-i18n-core@w3.org>

Dear translators,

We have just changed the feedback panel in internationalization articles, and we need new translations of the following text strings:

=========

Tell us what you think (in English).

Send us a comment

Subscribe to an RSS feed.

New resources

Notifies you each time a new resource is published for the first time.

Home page news

All news items shown on the home page.

====================

In the following languages:

Arabic
Chinese (Simplified)
French
German
Greek
Hebrew
Italian
Japanese
Polish
Portuguese
Brazilian Portuguese
Romanian
Russian
Spanish
Swedish
Turkish
Vietnamese

If you are able to translate those phrases to one of these languages, please send to me at ishida@w3.org.  You can see an example of the text in context at http://localhost/International/questions/qa-i18n#endlinks

Many thanks in advance for your help!

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead