Re: Moving a translation--how to?

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 11:18:04 -0000
To: "CE Whitehead" <cewcathar@hotmail.com>, w3c-translators@w3.org

Avast me hearties! Ideally you never do this. If you have to, you should
ensure there is a redirect from the old server to the new one.

Coralie,

For people who do a translation but are not certain that they will be able
to maintain their server for many many years, can W3C host the translation?

cheers

Chaals

chaals@opera.com          Try Opera 9 now! http://opera.com