Re: translation request

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 08:25:08 +0200, Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org> wrote:

> We usually recommend to translate W3C recommendations, note and/or
> outreach materials.
> As described at
>    http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/

Hi Coralie, everyone,

I think it makes sense to translate the documents Natalia asked about. It
is important that people understand them - in particular people who are
wondering about the status of translations and who do not read enough
english to clearly understand the official versions.

just my 2 cents worth

cheers

Chaals

chaals@opera.com          Try Opera 9 now! http://opera.com