Re: English copyright notice to be included in translations

From: Norihisa Washitake <nori@washitake.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 11:04:17 +0900
To: "Coralie Mercier" <coralie@w3.org>
Cc: w3c-translators@w3.org

Coralie,

When we include that English copyright notice, where
do you request us to do that?  Just replacing the original
copyright notice to that 'translator-version' (including
"Translated by ..." phrase you've shown), or adding it
right before/after the (translated) original notice, or
in the header/footer of the document?

Or, you don't matter the position?

Regards,
Norihisa.