Re: Request for translations for CSS validator's documentation

Dear Olivier,

I had finished the translation to Simplified Chinese . The attachement file
is an archived file of those 4 web pages.

One more thing, because I directly saved your english version page to my
local file, so you might need some more work to make it available online. I
had already tranformed the file encoding to UTF-8. (the pictures inside the
user manual are still English version, I think it will be better if you turn
it into Simplified Chinese version.)

If you have any question, please reply to this mail. I will be glad to hear
from you.

Xu Ting
2006.8.11

--