Re: Request for translations for CSS validator's documentation

Bonjour,

On Aug 5, 2006, at 14:00 , J.J.SOLARI wrote:
> I have a question regarding the User's Manual page (fourth link
> above).
>
> There are three images to illustrate each validation method.
> However, these
> are screenshots taken from the English interface.
>
> Since the purpose of this localization work is supposedly an aid for a
> visitor to understand and correctly use the validator, the text in
> these
> images should match the explanation text, and be localized as well.

Very good point, I had forgotten about this. I'll just make other
screenshots of the localized interfaces, e.g [1] and we can serve the
screenshots with language-negotiation, like the documents.

[1] http://qa-dev.w3.org:8001/css-validator/validator.html.fr

Thus, don't worry and just use the same address for the img src, I'll
make sure it all works in the end.

merci!
--
olivier