Re: German translation of Dave Raggetts tutorials

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 12:16:54 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
To: "Rene v. Bulmerincq" <v.bulmerincq@t-online.de>
cc: "Martin J. Duerst" <duerst@w3.org>, w3c-translators@w3.org
On Sat, 14 Oct 2000, Martin J. Duerst wrote:

> Hello Rene,
>
> Please note that the Intellectual Property FAQ 5.6 only speaks about
> specifications, not about other material. For other material, the
> permission has to be asked for on a case-by-case base, and in advance.
>
> I would like to ask Dave to decide whether we want to allow this
> or not. Dave, what's your opinion?

Many thanks Rene for reporting the 2 errors, which I have now fixed.
I hope to get time to further improve the tutorials, e.g. to cover
XHTML, but can't make any promises as to when I will do so. You are
most welcome to republish the tutorials and I would appreciate any
suggestions for improving the tutorials.

Regards,

tel/fax: +44 122 578 3011 (or 2521) +44 778 532 0444 (mobile)
World Wide Web Consortium (on assignment from Phone.com)