Re: German translation of Dave Raggetts tutorials

From: Rene v. Bulmerincq <v.bulmerincq@t-online.de>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 06:49:10 +0900
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Hello Dave,
hello Martin,

On Sat, 14 Oct 2000, Dave Raggett wrote:
 > On Sat, 14 Oct 2000, Martin J. Duerst wrote:
 >
 > > Please note that the Intellectual Property FAQ 5.6 only speaks about
 > > specifications, not about other material. For other material, the
 > > permission has to be asked for on a case-by-case base, and in advance.
 > >
 > > I would like to ask Dave to decide whether we want to allow this
 > > or not. Dave, what's your opinion?
 >
 > You are most welcome to republish the tutorials and I would
 > appreciate any suggestions for improving the tutorials.

excuse my misapprehension about IPR FAQ 5.6. And, Dave, I thank you for the
subsequent permission to translate your three Tutorials. I replaced "the
normative version" with "the original version" and hope that also one or
another German HTML-beginner now loses his fear of this Markup Language.

Regards,

Rene