Re: German translation of Dave Raggetts tutorials

Hello Rene,

Please note that the Intellectual Property FAQ 5.6 only speaks about
specifications, not about other material. For other material, the
permission has to be asked for on a case-by-case base, and in advance.

I would like to ask Dave to decide whether we want to allow this
or not. Dave, what's your opinion?

If Dave agrees, I propose that the conditions are that you follow
the FAQ (as you have done very well) and agree to it's conditions,
but that you replace the sentence saying that the only normative
version is the English  one by a sentence saying where the original
is, to avoid giving the impression that Dave's introduction is
normative (which it is of course not).

Regards,   Martin.