Re: XML1.0 in traditional Chinese(Big 5) version

Hello Angela,

Many thanks for changing the URI. I checked it out quickly
on the weekend, and it looked all right. But now that I
wanted to have a look at it again, I got 404 Not Found
(rest in Chinese). Looking around, it seems to have
changed to:

http://www.twtec.org.tw/English/REC-xml-19980210-tw.htm

Can you tell us which one will be final?

Also, it seems to be a pity that the tranlation is listed
on http://www.twtec.org.tw/English/TECEDI.htm,
but not on http://www.twtec.org.tw/index2.htm.
I would expect that people who read the English page
need the translation less that those that read the
Chinese page. But of course I don't want to tell you
how to organize your site, that's not my business.

Regards,   Martin.