Re: I translated "Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines 1.0" into Japanese.

"CYBER@GARDEN (by way of Martin J. Duerst )" wrote:

> Dear W3C,
>
> My name is Takahiro Mashiko and I'm a graduate student in
> the master's program at Graduate School of Commerce,
> Waseda University, Japan.
>
> Now I manage a website including contents of website
> creating, JavaScript, Cascading Style Sheet, etc.
> I'm curious as to the accessibility, especially the
> structure of web authoring tools.
>
> So, I translated "Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines
> 1.0" into Japanese according to W3C's "Document Copyright
> Notice," and published on my own website since 16 July 2000.
>
> URL is...
> http://www.interq.or.jp/pink/taka1112/translation/w3c_atag1.html
>
> I would appreciate your response.

Hello,

I've added this link to the list of ATAG translations [1].
Thank you for your efforts!

 - Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/ATAG-TRANSLATIONS

Tel:                         +1 831 457-2842
Cell:                        +1 917 450-8783