From: AngelaChen <huichi@iii.org.tw>
To: Martin J. Duerst <duerst@w3.org>; <yuhaian@yahoo.com>;
<w3c-translators@w3.org>; Shell Hung <shell@hkscript.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2000 4:02 PM
Subject: Re: XML1.0 in traditional Chinese(Big 5) version

Dear sir,

We finalize the web site deployment.  The document is posted on
http://www.twtec.org.tw/English/REC-xml-19980210-tw.htm

Actually, we provide two paths to link the document. Readers can find XML1.0
spec linkage both on Chinese version as well as the English one.  And in the
header of the document, we also describe that the spec is located on two
paths.

Thanks for your kind attention.

RGDS,
Angela