Re: RDF "data model" (was comments on syntax draft)

At 02:13 PM 1/3/2002 +0000, Graham Klyne wrote:
>At 08:59 AM 1/3/02 -0500, Frank Manola wrote:
>>I don't know that anything as short as a "paragraph" is going to get the
>>job done.
>
>I think there are a *few* key ideas and pointers that it *should* be
>possible to get over in less than half a page.  I think brevity here is
>key to making sure the ideas are not overlooked.
>
>>Why don't you have a look at what's in the Primer now (or I could send
>>you the revision), and see if it's along the lines of what you had in mind?
>
>I'll do that.  I just found what I think is the latest version.

http://www.w3.org/2001/09/rdfprimer/rdf-primer-20011101 is still the latest
version that includes contributions from Aaron, Sean Palmer, Danbri and Frank.

Frank's description of the RDF data model can be found in
http://www.w3.org/2001/09/rdfprimer/rdf-primer-20011221 but there are
problems associated with the markup that have yet to be corrected.

semantic web activity lead               mailto:em@w3.org
w3c world wide web consortium            tel:1.614.763.1100
200 technology square, ne43-350          fax:1.208.330.5213
cambridge, ma 02139 usa