Re: RDF "data model" (was comments on syntax draft)

At 08:59 AM 1/3/02 -0500, Frank Manola wrote:
>I don't know that anything as short as a "paragraph" is going to get the
>job done.

I think there are a *few* key ideas and pointers that it *should* be
possible to get over in less than half a page.  I think brevity here is key
to making sure the ideas are not overlooked.

>Why don't you have a look at what's in the Primer now (or I could send you
>the revision), and see if it's along the lines of what you had in mind?

I'll do that.  I just found what I think is the latest version.

<Graham.Klyne@MIMEsweeper.com>
        __
       /\ \
      /  \ \